Sunday, July 31, 2016

Roger's Outdoor Notes

NRA-ILA GRASSROOTS ALERTS of July 30, 2016:   Hillary Clinton and Establishment Democrats Embrace Gun Control at Philadelphia Convention. If there was any uncertainly about the animosity Hillary Clinton and the elites of her party have towards America’s gun owners, those doubts were conclusively resolved by this week’s Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia, PA. Again and Again, the convention’s organizers made sure the issue of “gun violence” was front and center, even though with more guns being sold than at any time in America’s history—the U.S. homicide rate remains at a historic low. / JUST IN TIME FOR HIS PARTY’S CONVENTION, OBAMA ADMINISTRATON RELEASES LATEST EXECUTIVE GUN CONTROL.  On Friday July 22, 2016 the Obama Administration once again released a sweeping gun control measure by EXECUTIVE FIAT. The upshot is that DDTC is labeling commercial gunsmith’s as “manufacturer’s” for performing relatively simple work such as threading a barrel or fabricating a small custom part for an older firearm. Under the AECA, “manufacturer’s” are required to register with DDTC at significant expense or risk onerous criminal penalties. / DOWNLOAD THE OFFICIAL NRA-ILA APP!  This will keep you up to date on all the nasty issues the Democrats are doing to take away your guns!! / WHAT’S THE HILLARY STANDARD???  There is a real Hillary Standard: It’s that she wants to surround herself with armed protection, but demand the rest of us to go defenseless.

This past Friday I had the honor of working the phone banks in making calls for the NRA Political Victory Fund (NRAPVF.org) and not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee. We asked three questions of each call and I was really surprised how many people do not know their Constitution. When asked if they would support the 2nd Amendment some would ask what is it? Then you really get to know that person when they start telling you that Hillary will stop all violence in America and protect all of us from the people with those dangerous guns. The hardest thing in my whole life was not being able to voice my comments to them. The people around me were laughing when they said I was shaking so badly while listening to them tell me how wonderful Hillary is and she will be our first woman President. All I could do was bite my tongue and I’m surprised I still have it.  Then I had an opportunity to speak with a lady whose husband just past way two weeks ago. She was so nice to talk to and I suggested to her to take a hunter education course for the gun safety part of the course. She lives in the country and it took the police and EMT’s over 15 minutes to reach her house when her husband had a stroke. I told her to think about taking a safety course how to use her husband’s guns and she thanked me several times. Its calls like that you start to appreciate the knowledge I had as a former hunter education instructor and firearm instructor. I was also surprised to see how many people have answering machines. So the next time someone tells you that the government will not take away your guns, remember what happened in Australia, as everyone thought that would not happen there also. So please, go to the website listed above and look at the information. Thank you and God Bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment