Monday, July 9, 2018

GREAT DAY ON THE GUN RANGE WITH SON AND GRANDSON AND NO BUG PROBLEMS THANKS TO BIO-SHIELD SPRAY.

Well, here we are, the week after the 4th of July and the weather is still warming all of us up. I would like to tell you all about the wonderful week I had last week of the 4th. My son, grandson and I spent Friday shooting all day long. I received several new .177 and .22 pellet guns that we needed to do a review of them. I did find out that Fleet Farm does carry both types of pellets and I was surprised that the cost of the .22 cal pellets cost is more then a normal .22 cal rifle. They carry only two types of the .22 air pellets and they look really wicked. What a wonderful time we had, and you should be able to see some of the photos soon on the Vander Logt Outdoor Media site on Facebook. My son and I will be attending the WOCA conference in a few weeks and we hope to learn a few new things of making this site and Facebook more interesting of what we can place on the sites and the feedback from all you readers. 

Now for something I want all of you to know about. Recently I purchased a product called BIO-SHIELD, Repels All Natural and works for 8 hours. Repels biting Insects such as:  Ticks, Mosquitos, Bed Bugs and Fleas. This product is DEET FREE and boy does it work great. On the Friday we were shooting, my grandson who usually gets bitten a lot, spray himself like the directions stated. I put some on my hands and rub it around his face and behind the ears. All of us were wearing shorts and believe me, my bald head is a target for most bugs today. Not one bite for all the hours we were on the range among us. Then this morning I got up and loaded up my sprayer with RoundUp to kill the grass and weeds about the house, so at 6 am I sprayed myself as I started to spray my yard. I had mosquitos flying around me and not a one of them came near my bare legs, arms or face. I did have one brave bug land on my shirt, and he stayed there for a few seconds and I saw him fly off. He never tried to bite me. So I hope if you are being bitten by the bugs listed above, get yourself a bottle of the BIO-SHIELD spray. It comes in bottle sizes of 4oz, 8oz and 16oz. If it works on my family, it will work on yours if you apply it like they state on the package. Is also good for pets. Contact the company at 888-462-3536 or go to: www.bioshield-rx.com. If you want to know more also contact me at:  roger@VLoutdoormedia.com  Have a wonderful time in the outdoors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment