Sunday, September 25, 2016

Roger's Outdoor Notes

ARE YOU READY TO GIVE UP YOUR FIREARMS????  Don’t believe me, listen for yourself.  Go to  nssfnews@nssf.org,  in the search box type,  (Pull the Trigger-Hillary Clinton’s Plan for Guns)  Sept. 13, 2016 date.  Listen to what Clinton states she will do to the firearm industry. She wants a 25% tax on all Firearms and ammo.  This lady is so far in left field, it’s not even funny anymore. Your 2nd Amendment Rights are at risk if you vote for anyone who is a Democrat. I only know of a handful of Democrats who will stand up to protect your Constitutional Rights today. It’s a shame that it’s coming down to this, but if you are concerned about your future and the safety of your future, and that of your children, grandchildren, then like me, you have to bite the bullet and vote for anyone other than the party who wants to disarm all Americans. I pray that we as a country will make the right choice and elect someone who loves our Constitution and doesn’t want to change everything about it just because they think it’s politically correct. Please remember, these are my feelings, as I’m really worried about the future for my grandkids and my great grandkids. Everyone has a right to vote for whoever they feel in their heart will protect their interests and family. So with that said, please remember to VOTE this year, as it just might come down to that one vote someone should of done. Lets all pray for our future. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment