Wednesday, January 3, 2018

OUTDOOR EDGE CUT-N-QUE 14 PIECE KNIFE AND GRILL SET INFORMATION

Well, here we are into the new year 2018 and I want you to know how my Christmas turned out. I got one of those OUTDOOR EDGE CUT-N-QUE  portable knife and grilling sets. In the set I got I have the following items:  Meat Thermometer, Grill Brush/Scraper, Silicone Basting Brush, Extendable Spatula, Extendable Fork, Extendable Tongs, 8.5" Carving Knife, 7.25" Santoku Knife, 6.0" Utility Knife, Sharpener, and 3 Cutting Mats.  The tools come in a hard case to take it along with you when you leave the house for camping or family get togethers. 

I really like the part of the extendable tools that really help you when you use a large Weber grill, and it's really nice to have cutting mats available for cutting up your meats. I highly recommend that you look at this product if you do any camping or plan on going hunting out West. You have everything you need in one container and it's one of the best on the market.

1 comment:

  1. If more people that write articles really concerned themselves with writing great content like you, more readers would be interested in their writings. Thank you for caring about your content.SanRenMu Knives

    ReplyDelete