Thursday, March 23, 2017

Roger's Outdoor Notes

OUTDOOR NEWS:    Get ready for the 146th NRA’s Annual Meeting and Exhibits featuring acres of Guns and Gear.  The place to be on April 27-30, 2017 is Atlanta, GA and it will be held at the Georgia World Congress Center. This four day event will be attended by the tens of thousands of Patriots and features more than 15 acres of the most spectacular displays of firearms, and shooting and hunting accessories in the world. The NRA Concert with Life Member Hank Williams, Jr. and special guest Lee Brice will be open only to those who attend the Annual Meetings. Tickets are available from the NRA for members. For more information, including event tickets, visit  www.nraam.org.   If you want to know more about what is at those meetings and exhibit halls feel free to contact me or if you see Bill Gamble, as him. Last year we went to the show in Louisville and had the time of our lives. My son and I filled up my van with products they were either selling or handing out to the public, and Bill had more than one could haul back home too. I believe in two years the Annual Meetings will once again be in Indianapolis, IN and you can bet if I’m still alive, I will be there to enjoy several days with my fellow Patriots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment