Tuesday, December 5, 2017

CANCOOKER FOR A CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR THE CHEF IN THE FAMILY

So you are wondering what to get that sportsman or sportswoman for a gift this year?  Here is a gift suggestion both my son and I have for you. Two years ago we both attended the NRA Annual Meetings in Nashville and during one of our many times going through the show, we came across a booth with the CanCooker in it. We both looked at each other and said, "Great Birthday gift for you" as both of our birthdays are in April. Then we started to talk to the men in the booth and I remembered that at the Madison Deer and Turkey Expo the year before, I watched the company show us how to use their product. I personally could not believe how easy it was to use the product.

I watched them make several items and I said to myself, gee, that looked simple to do. So at the NRA show we purchased two kits, which included a Campanion CanCooker, Multi-Fuel burner with Electronic Ignition system (uses Butane or Propane canisters) and recipes book. Well, you will not believe how easy it is to cook something in these CanCookers. I really like using it at deer camp, fill it, set it on the burner and go hunting for an hour or two. It's so easy to use, a Jr. High student can make the meal for you. They also have a non-stick coating on some of the units. Here's the other interesting feature of the CanCooker, you can use them with the Multi-Fuel burner, stovetop, grill, campfire or burner.


The CanCooker uses steam to cook tender, flavorful meals and I mean flavorful venison dinners. Just think, you can now going hunting, fishing, hiking and all you need to do is pack the CanCooker along to make those wonderful meals like at home. For those of you who know me, I never missed a meal yet in the outdoors, and the CanCooker is the best way to go in cooking a super good meal. So if you want more information about a super great Christmas gift, go to:  http://www.cancooker.com/  or  http://www.cancooker.com/holiday-sale or call 402-721-2665.

No comments:

Post a Comment