Saturday, December 9, 2017

THINKING OF WHAT TO GET FOR CHRISTMAS GIFTS FOR THOSE YOU LOVE

As I lay here in a re-hab center after getting a new knee again, I was thinking of all the places and items I would like to get for Christmas. Today seemed like a good day to give hints to everyone including my family of some of the items I would like to see under my tree.

One of the items I was thinking about getting was some gift certificates for my son and grandkids to purchase items from T & L Tactical gun shop at 2217 S 44th Street, Manitowoc, WI 54220. I see coming this spring they will be opening up a new store and shooting range near County Trunk C and County Road CR. You won't be able to miss it, it's right near door to the Mobil filling station. Look at their website, it tells you all about the new changes.

One other place I was thinkiung about was the Homestead Outlet at 1618 Washington St., Two Rivers, WI, 54241. Whenever I drive past the store I think of what it looked like in the early 1900's. Inside is even better old fashion store looking, and the amount of items they have for you to pick out is huge. I have purchased many items from this store and if you are a sportsman who likes to do everything your way, this is the store you need to shop in. I have compared the items from many big outdoor stores, and if you want to save huge amounts of money and get the same type of item, this place has it all for you. They carry vacuum sealers, NESCO roasters (all sizes) dehydrators, pots & pans, deep fryers, sausage stuffers, coolers (all sizes & colors), smokers, slicers, grinders, hamburger presses, fish scalers, Big Outdoor Cooker Kit, and the list goes on and on. I really like the slicer I got here as it helps me cut my meat into the correct thickness for making beef jerky. I always make sure my meat is likely frozen so when I cut it they all are the correct size. So before you spend all your time traveling distances to get your items, shop locally please. Remember your dollar does more locally than out of town. Time for me to finish my shopping list, so Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you and thanks for reading this outdoor blog. If you have something you would like to share with others, drop me a line please at: roger@VLoutdoormedia.com.  Thank you!  Roger

No comments:

Post a Comment