Tuesday, December 5, 2017

LOCAL TOWN STORE GOES THE LONG DISTANCE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE

Well, the time has come to start looking for a Christmas gift for that sportsman in the family. I normally don't mention what I'm about to say to you, but I have never been treated so nicely on the phone like I was today when I called Appletree Archery to ask a question about the Outdoor Edge cutlery. The store explained just about every item he carries from Outdoor Edge and why he liked the product. On top of that, he was so helpful in telling me how each item worked and the experiences he had using the knives. I was looking for a special gift for my son as we both have seen the Outdoor Edge items at the many sport shows we go too.  One item he mentioned to me that he uses is the Razor-Pro set. By the time he got done telling me about it, I was ready to purchase it on the spot. I know a lot of you figure you can get it cheaper by going to a box store, but stop and think about this. Here is a small business owner that deals in archery equipment and depends on you the public to survive. He lives in this community, pays taxes in this community, if he has children, they might be going to our schools here, and depends on all the locals to help support him and his staff. The money stays locally here, not off to some corporate office out of state. So with that being said, SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL TOWN STORES, PLEASE. Remember, Christmas is coming soon, so do not wait to long. Good luck shopping.    Roger

No comments:

Post a Comment