Monday, December 4, 2017

WEBERS CAMO LEATHER PRODUCTS ROGER'S OUTDOOR NEWS

Christmas is a coming, and now is the time for you to pick out a super great product for that outdoorman or outdoorwoman in the family. I know I ordered some items for myself and others from this company and they are located in Minn. I finally found a place that sells camo wallets, checkbook covers, money clips and key rings. You really need to look them up on the web.  Look for WEBERS CAMO LEATHER GOODS as they offer many kinds of genuine leather billfolds, checkbook covers, tri-fold wallets, front pocket wallets with money clips and magnetic money clips. The nice part of all of this is that they come in Mossy Oak Break-up, True Timber Camo and RealTree AP.  Look up Webers at www.webersleather.com or call at 320-762-2816. I had been looking for a long time for these items and here they are for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment